Why We’re A29
As a member of Acts 29, we get to play an active role in fulfilling the great commission here at home and among the nations. Through Acts 29, we partner with other like-minded churches that span denominations, networks, languages, continents and cultures to create a diverse, global family of church-planting churches. We share resources as we recruit, assess, train and support new and current church-planters across the world.
What That Means
Learn more at acts29.com/about.
- We are passionate about gospel centrality.
- We enthusiastically embrace the sovereignty of God’s grace in saving sinners.
- We recognize and rest upon the necessity of the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit for all of life and ministry.
- We are deeply committed to the fundamental spiritual and moral equality of male and female and to men as responsible servant-leaders in the home and church.
- We embrace a missionary understanding of the local church and its role as the primary means by which God chooses to establish his kingdom on earth.
- Church-Planting Churches
- Holiness and Humility
- A Diverse and Global Community
- Praying for Conversions Through Evangelism
From Matt Chandler,
President of Acts 29
A Diverse, Global Family
of Church-Planting Churches
About Acts 29
What gives Acts 29 its distinctive texture is its robust commitment to theological clarity, cultural engagement and missional innovation. It partners with existing churches and aspiring church planters who share this same vision for church planting for the fame of the Savior.
Acts 29 is a single-issue network. In other words, it’s about one thing – church planting. It exists to encourage, resource, facilitate, support and equip churches to plant churches that will plant church-planting churches! Acts 29 wants to be diligent in pursuing God’s call on all of us, and it also wants to be generous in how it engages with other gospel-centered networks and denominations to ensure that it’s the name of Jesus that’s promoted rather than a logo.
To learn more about Acts 29, visit acts29.com.