A Supreme Court case sparks the conversation this week as Matt, Michael, and Scott discuss the intersections of religious expression and discrimination, biblical morality and the rule of law, and Christian liberty and the consciences of others. The case in question? A Christian cake-baker who refused to design a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding.
Whether or not you own your own business, these issues are important for disciples to spend some time discerning for themselves. We hope this conversation helps!
- Capital Conversations: Masterpiece Cakeshop (podcast)
- Why the Impact of Masterpiece Cakeshop at the Supreme Court Matters (blog)
- Here’s why I can’t custom-design cakes for same-sex weddings (opinion)
- The Great Supreme Court Bake-off: Christian Bakers vs. Gay Weddings (article)
- Formed & Sent Podcast Listeners Facebook Group
Stream above or download the MP3.