It’s been a minute, but we’re back to wrap up this series that explores the relationship between God’s sovereignty and the various aspects of Christian theology and practice. In this final episode of the series, we’re considering prayer. If God already knows what we want and need, why should we pray? Does prayer actually change God’s mind? Why doesn’t God seem to answer every prayer, even when we’re asking for something good? We dig into these questions and more!
- If God Is Sovereign, Why Pray? | Ligonier
- The Sovereignty of God and Prayer | Desiring God
- 10 Things You Should Know About the Necessity of Prayer | Sam Storms
- More Reflections on the Necessity and Power of Prayer | Sam Storms
- Does Prayer Change God? | John MacArthur (video)
Stream above or download the MP3.