Our next episode in our “God and ____” series takes us to a conversation about God and salvation. There’s a LOT to say about this, and while we merely skimmed the surface, we hope we were able to hit on some helpful things for you. If God chooses who is saved, doesn’t that mean he also chooses who isn’t? How is that fair? How can God call us to repent and believe if it’s ultimately up to God anyways? Did Jesus die for everybody or only those he saves? All that and more on this week’s podcast!
- The Arminian Concept of Election | Sam Storms
- The Calvinistic Concept of Election | Sam Storms
- No Perseverance, No Salvation | Sam Storms
- An Introduction to Calvinism & Arminianism | Tim Challies
- Three Objections to Election | Tim Keller
- Election and Reprobation | Wayne Grudem
- What is reprobation? | GotQuestions
- Are those who have never heard of Christ going to hell? | Ligonier
- What about those who have never heard? | Desiring God
- What Happens to Those Who Never Hear the Gospel? | TGC
- Are You Willing to Believe? | TGC
Stream above or download the MP3.