In the wake of our Fall Family Meeting, we thought we’d talk a little bit about biblical hospitality. Understanding God’s lavish invitation into his family, his home, and his inheritance ought to shape not only the posture of our hearts, but our plans and pursuits when it comes to our time, our resources, and our relationships. As a church, that includes (among other things) our rhythms and our gatherings.
We tease out the impact and importance of being an image-bearing host on this week’s episode of the Formed & Sent Podcast. Enjoy!
- Share Your House Key to Win Your Neighbors | Blog Post / Book Review
- Rosaria Butterfield Calls You to (Radically Ordinary) Hospitality | Interview with Rosaria Butterfield
- Why Hospitality is Vital for Church Planting | Blog Post
- What the Connection Between Hospitality and Evangelism? | Video
- Do Visitors to Your Church Really Feel Welcome? | Blog Post
- Divine Hospitality | Workshop Audio
- What Millenials Want When They Visit Church | Barna Research
Stream above or download the MP3.